Sunday, October 18, 2009

Manga Book Club Meeting, 10/31/09

The Manga Book Club will have its next meeting on Saturday, Oct. 31--Halloween! If you want to come in costume, feel free. We'll be watching the next 3 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, starting with episode 19--my personal favorite of the series so far. It features an absolutely awesome showdown between Mustang and Lust and I could watch it over and over again. Episodes 20 and 21 are pretty awesome, too.

What: Manga Book Club
Where: Mesquite North Branch Library
When: Oct. 31, 4:00-6:00pm

1 comment:

Asian Amy :D said...

Hi Ms. Susan!
How are you? Is there anything new going on?
I should totally come to next manga club meeting!
I miss you soo much (>.<)
There is so much that I want to tell you about!
Unfortunately I've been so distracted in so many other things that I haven't been drawing as much.
But I have made two new videos so far and I am hoping to make more! :D
Please check them out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/DreamersKiss93
---Amy