Saturday, December 15, 2007

Eureka Seven by Jinsei Kataoka


Rated T for Teen 13+ from Bandai Entertainment

The North Branch Library has the complete series of books volumes 1-6.

This is the place to discuss the series Eureka Seven. I'm not going to tell you to avoid all spoilers, but do be careful and keep in mind that not everyone has read all the books (so far!) And if you haven't read them all, just be aware that there may be spoilers in the comments.

This is a series that I started watching on TV, though I came in about half-way through it. Then I had to get the mangas to see how it began ;-) I like the concept of this story--that an alien life-form is so totally alien that it creates a hybrid human to interact with the people of earth. Stir into the mix a rebel band dodging governmental entities and the sweetness of first love, and you've got quite a story. What do you think of it?

No comments: