Thursday, December 27, 2007

Suggest a Title

We'd like your input. What new manga and anime titles should we look at ordering for the library? We'll continue to collect new volumes of popular titles we already carry, but what new titles should we look for?

Now, we can't promise that we'll get everything that you recommend. We have to find out if the titles are available through our regular sources, and we have to stick to our budget. Still, your suggestions will play a big part in the shaping of our collections.

So what are you reading? What are you watching? What will be the next Bleach, the next Naruto, the next big series that we should absolutely have in the library?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to read volume 6 of Mink. Ya'll don't have it there at the Library. Also HeavenSent Volume 2-6.

Anonymous said...

Bleach, Ouran, Death Note. Other popular anime/manga.

iLiveForSleep said...

I thought that there were only 5 volume for the book Mink. Maybe I should look for it then

Anonymous said...

Hey umm. I'm new here and my rents told me of this japanese thing going on at the Mesquite Library and wasn't able to go. I would really like some information about this anime club. I'm also an anime lover :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not too into fantasy manga, but Tegami Bachi would probably be a good addition to the Library =D Also, if you guys can find it, can you see about getting Akuma to Love Song?

Jasmine said...

I really like Ito Junji and his horror manga..it's 17+ because of disturbing images but his work is amazing none the less
Also Love Hina,Mars, Crown,Hellsing, Vampire Knight, Trinity Blood, and Blood+ should be in the Mesquite Library. Those are all really good manga/anime.

mandymiss1996 said...

hi, this is amanda from mesquite and i would love it if we got volumes 6-8 wild act and all the volumes of Marmalade Boy in our manga collection