Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fahrenheit 451 Manga Art Exhibit

I stopped by the Arts Center this morning to take some pictures of the Big Read display. I hope you like them.











The display is in the Rehearsal Hall on two easels.














The left hand easel.













The right hand easel.











Evelyn's picture. I think of this as Guy beginning to make connections with the world, and rising like the Phoenix from his previously oblivious life.











My picture of Muriel, in a television stupor.













Amy's lovely picture of Clarisse.














My picture of the Chief. The text on the picture is taken from his speech to Guy.














Katy's picture of Clarisse floating on a cloud.














Angie's picture of Clarisse. Notice that Clarisse was the most popular subject.














Luis's sketch of Guy; burnt edges courtesy of Devin.

No comments: