Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We need a logo

We need a logo or picture for our blog. So all of you who do original art work, see if you can come up with something. You can do it on paper and then bring it to me at the library or to one of our meetings, or you can do it on computer and either bring it to me on a disc or email it to me. I'll post them on the blog and put up a poll so we can vote.

Let's say submissions are due by Jan. 15, voting will end Jan. 31, and we'll announce the winner on Feb. 1.

Edited to say: Apologies for not including my email address. If you want to email your design, send it to susanharding@email.com

4 comments:

Mika said...

Hey everybody!!!
This is Cindy. I am so sorry that I have not been able to come to manga/anime club in a long time due to work! I can come during the holidays though, if there is one. As for the logo for the blog, I have asked Amy to design something. I do not know if she will, but she will do her best to come up with an idea. ^^ I miss everyone dearly and am so happy that we now have a blog to keep in contact/updated! Oh, my blog is http://myspotlight07.blogspot.com/ Everyone is free to come by and visit. It is new, so I do not have many entries or friends! HAVE A GREAT WINTER BREAK EVERYBODY!!!

Mika said...

For the logo, do you want it to say anything on it? If so, what? My sister is considering to draw something to submit, but when she asked me what it should say on the picture, that baffled me. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!

smaileh said...

That's a good question, Cindy. I don't think it's necessary to have any words on it. However, if she wants to put something in it--"Mesquite," "Manga," or possibly some kanji (if I spelled that right) and it balances well with the rest of the design--then that would be fine. I'll just leave it up to the artist.

Anonymous said...

arghhhh...what's your email address i need to send you my desigh......spank you very much